F M K ~ kill

Geneva - "I'll be honest with you.  'Mary'.  I don't need your help.  I need the angels' help.  But to do that, I'll need you to come with me, so they'll follow."

...

Mary - "Who ?"




~ F M K ~


Credits as the angels and creation fight and or stomp on the hoards ...
____________

Clyde - "Is it time ?"

Bonnie - "It is."

Clyde - Smiles and pulls his phone.  ...  Annoyed waiting.  "Ah.  Agent Geneva.  We've found your progenitor prime."  He smiles at Bonnie, "Yes ... the prison colony on Midwich Stone.  They say an inner facility, quite nefarious.  Enjoy ... " 

Hangs up.
____

Mary - "So what's it pay ?"

Geneva - "Amnesty."

Mary - "I already said I ... "

Geneva - "For one Miss Allison Way." 

She smiles pointedly, Alley stares back with death in her eyes.


~ kill ~

Alley - "Bite me."

Mary - "Okay."  She sinks her teeth in, Alley's looks up eyes wide ... drops her head to the table with a thud.

~ As Bonnie injects Clyde in the tied up arm.

Mary - "We were all better off when we were just a few.  Once we hit a certain count per normie we just start becoming ravenous.  I've seen it whenever our kind become enough in number to win."

~ Alley stops convulsing and stares head sideways on the table near blank at Geneva.

Mary - "Amnesty.  For me and mine.  I don't know about your murderous bird people with a droid, but they will need our help.  If they've been following me around like you say, it's because weak-sauce fucking knows it."
____

Michael - Wearing headphones plugged to a transmission receiver, apparently listening in.  "She can be really mean sometimes."

Mary (XO) - "Hm."
________

Mary hefts Alley down the hall with her arms extended forward from the lift, acting like a zombie while trying to use her legs, "Rawwwwr ... "