~ two

In some random motel Bonnie reverse grinds Clyde hard, watching his face on the news intently, climax at the report's end (nothing about her).

Bonnie - "I really need to kill somebody."
_____

Mary - "In another world, you were my pimp."

Tortured man bawling in the dark basement chair - "Please ... I don't fucking know you ... "

Mary - "The father of my child, had to purchase me from you, and there were negotiations.  He told you that one thousand dollars times three hundred and sixty five days was three hundred and sixty five thousand dollars and do you know what you told him ?"

Man - "I didn't.  I swear to God I didn't."

Mary - "I know you didn't.  But you did.  You told him I was good for four years.  He said I was only good for two, and you knew that it was true.  Not many last longer than that, and I wasn't gonna be one of them.  You both knew that, and so did I."

Man - "How would I know that ... I've never even been to Vegas ... "

Mary - "Oh.  Well I have.  But this didn't happen in Vegas, it happened in Heaven.  So pay attention.  You told him, two million.  And you Would Not be talked down.  So he got you that money, and we ... lived happily after for about as long as it took him to convince me not to die by his side, which was All I wanted in the world because I knew ...

"I knew."

...

Mary - "Anyway.  So I need you to see something from your own eyes now, walking down Heaven's Lane as we speak.  I want you to tell me about a woman I knew, who favored a man always coming around in a tailored pale suit."

She gets up for the workbench.

Mary - Grabs a pair of pliers, "He showed me how.  My love.  He liked the teeth for the graduated pain and tolerance build.  Personally, I kinda like the fingernails. Sometimes I paint them first.

"The teeth was really because the pigs can't digest them and the archangel Sachiel complained about that a lot.  It's just not good for them.  No longer applies."

She yanks, he screams.

Mary - "So.  What we're doing is sending your body, slowly, into shock.  But first, the chemistry set.  Now Adrenaline mixed with Testosterone ... " she stomps his balls hard, the screams ... "creates a hallucinogenic."

Another yank from the fingers, the response.

Mary - "Now we make you mad."  Slides on the brass knuckles and swings.  "Oh shit.  There went a tooth anyway, he really did have it all sorted.  My man."

Man - "You fucking whore ... I'll fucking kill you."

Mary - "There we go.  Now we send you into deep shock, and that's how your own body makes a truth serum potent enough for you to see what I need you to see. And to tell me a story, about a whore you don't even fucking know, named ... 'Bonnie'."

He screams into the music in-fade, while she works.



Man - Blood dripping from his face, "I can see it ... it's ... a whole other world ... right here.  I remember."

Mary - "What do you remember ?"

Man - "I remember ... you.  There were angels ... oh my god I'm so sorry."

Mary - "It's okay."  Takes his chin to lift his head to see her eyes, "That's something you never would have said there.  Do you remember my friend ?"
________

Clyde - Driving fast, "I have private plane, and I can fly it.  But they will be waiting for us."

Bonnie - "How far out is the airfield ?"

Clyde - Smiles, "Far enough.  And it's mine."

Bonnie - Smiles back loading, "No reinforcements."
________

Man - "She had this place ... she wanted him ... me ... to take her there.  I ... I'm so sorry.  I promised her I would."

Mary - "It's okay.  Another world.  Another you."

Man - "It's so ... beautiful ... please.  Send me there."

Mary - "Absolutely.  And I forgive you."  Draws and shoots.



Officer Nickels hangs up the phone ...

A long row of patrol waiting, road blocked in layers all the way to the gate, tire shreds lining the way.  Clearly they've been tipped.  Nickels at the gate waiting with the rest they're drinking coffee ...

The sports car from the hill over the fence just beyond the the rows, swerving for the near distant runway, Bonnie drops the SAW's tripod on the trunk, kneeling in the seat and pointing backward.

She peppers the rows.

Clyde - "This is where I moved all the evidence.  My whole damn empire, of existence."  Phone out he pulls up an app showing the airport map.  A swipe shows many highlighted red, taps one.

It blows alongside the pursuing police, the rest behind pulling away the tire-shreds, they start making their way around to join the pack.  Nickels see the explosion, shakes his head and turns for his unmarked.

The car turns through an empty hangar pursued close, blows it as they exit the other side, other cops having chosen wisely to go around flanking, closing in.

Clyde - "I guess I saw this coming.  Glovebox."

Bonnie - Opens as the grenades fall out, "I really actually am falling in love with you you know."

Clyde - "First time I saw you ... well.  This immediately became the plan.  I had no idea why, I daydreamed, took little steps without thinking about it until ... here we are.  You inspire me."  

Blows the buildings on either side of the pursuers and drops the tower on a few more.  She tosses a grenade and kisses him, with a very romantic shot of them with police cars flipping behind.  

Awww ... the airplane's ahead.  A sea-plane, wheels in the pontoons for dual take off.
__

~ At the Chandle-a-Burger drive through ...

Nickels - "Yeah I'll have a ... Chandle-a-Burger with fries and a ... gimme a shake.  ... Vanilla.   And a coke.  Actually give me two Chandle-a-Burgers and two fries."

Squawk ...

Nickels - "Shake and a coke."

Squaaawk ...

Nickels - "Yeah I wanna dupersize !"
__

Major explosions behind, the police cars closing, the last of buildings blowing in procession, helicopters approaching the distance to reinforce, Bonnie picking off those in the front, those behind swerving around them to close.

Swerve at the plane, the get out shooting, he pulls the grenade launcher and unloads before tossing it and entering the plane.  

Inside the switches flip, props start, bullets fly and they're gone.

~ credits ~



As they fly (fuck) into the sunset ... while Mary is extremely annoyed through the normal airport processes, ending with the passenger plane taking off, Nickels stuffing his face specifically like a pig, he may be sobbing.
 
~ after credits ~

Nickels crumples a fast food wrapper as Dimes' body falls pale into the dumpster, impact slamming the lid.

Nunya - "YES !"  Then wide eyes side to side, she slowly backs away from the window ...